Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 

Intro Offer Extended

The special introductory pricing of the Microfiber Kitchen Cloths has been extended through the month of April. I received mine about 2 weeks ago, and they are fantastic! I would suggest ordering the combo special with the #679 Fuller Hand Dishwashing Liquid. Fuller's Hand Dishwashing
Liquid is so concentrated you can either use just a few drops per sinkfull of dishes, or dilute it with water (I use a 3 parts water to 1 part soap) and use like normal store bought liquid. I just found out that a fellow distribtors wife uses it to hand wash delicate clothing. A use that would never have occurred to me.

To see all of Fuller's great products, go to my Fuller Factory Direct Website.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]