Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Kitchen Use for Fulsol

Today is the first in a random series about how I've used Fulsol, Fuller Brush's #1 selling cleaner/degreaser.

I had white laminate countertops in my kitchen. A coffee spill had made a stain about 2" in diameter. This was before I became a Fuller Brush distributor. I bought some stuff at the store, and following the directions placed it on the stain and let it soak for about 10 minutes, if I recall correctly. As it sat there, it spread out where the "puddle" of cleaner was about 8" in diameter. When I came back and cleaned it off, instead of a dark coffee stain about 2" in diameter, I had a lighter mocha colored stain about 8" in diameter. I left it alone while I continued to look for a product to clean it. During this time I became a Fuller Brush distributor. One day while mixing a quart of Fulsol (see yesterday's post) the full strength product spilled on the countertop. Before I could clean it I was interrupted by a phone call. When I went back to clean up the spill, about 20 minutes later, the area of the stain where the Fulsol had spilled looked like new! It was totally white! Needless to say I spread full strength Fulsol all over the stain area and let it soak. The stain was totally gone! To get more info about Fulsol, click here.
To see all of Fuller Brush's products, click here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]