Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Wow, it's dark in here!

Sorry I wasn't able to post anything yesterday. We had 2 separate power outages caused by storm damage. In addition to this computer, I have a cable modem, a Vonage phone router and a home wireless network router, all of which have to be reset after most power outages. In addition, I had purchased a new wireless router since my old one was acting up and since I had to do some resetting I thought it would be a good time to install it. That ended up taking most of my afternoon.

Just as I thought I had everything back under control and working properly, the power went out the second time! This time it was evening (about 5:20 PM). I was glad I had my Fuller Brush Safety Flashlight Handy!


This little gem is small enough to carry in a purse or pocket, yet provides both a white light to find your way out of a dark room or along a path and also has a flashing red light that draws attention if you're walking along a dark roadway at night. A great stocking stuffer, you can get more info by clicking here and typing 891 or 891002 (2 flashlights at a special price) in the search box.

This item is from the Holiday Gift Shoppe Flyer, if you would like a copy please email me with your name and mailing address.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]