Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

It's That Time

Yep, It's that time of year. The Holiday Shopping Season is in full force. Yesterday was "Black Friday", a term coined for the first shopping day after Thanksgiving. As usual, there were scenes of fights, people being trampled, and so on. My girlfriend went out for a bit yesterday afternoon and said that there really wasn't enough stuff at a decent price to justify being out in all that madness.

I do most of my Christmas Shopping online, I've done that for a few years now. It sure seems to make it a lot easier.

In keeping with the easy, I am going to be posting gift items available from Fuller Brush. I'm starting out with an item originally posted back in September, it has been a hot seller.

A great gift idea is the Fuller Brush Weather Center Wall Clock.



Nostalgic Weather Center Wall Clock is ideal for the kitchen, patio or garage. Large numbers on clock face make it easy to see and read. Includes temperature gauge, humidity gauge and a 60 minute spring-loaded timer. Silver matte finish. Boxed ready for gift wrapping. 12.5" H x 8.5" W. Uses 1 AA battery (not included).

For more information about this unique gift Click Here and type 899 in the search box

This item is featured in our "Holiday Gift Shoppe" flyer. If you would like a copyd of it please email me with your name & address and I'll be happy to mail it to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]